Strength and Conditioning Director
Certified Fitness Trainer
- American College of Exercise Science
- B.S. Exercise and Wellness
- M.S. Exercise and Wellness (in progress 2017)
- Nationally Registered EMT
- CPR for Healthcare Providers
Background and training experience
He played multiple sports growing up before turing his focus to travel ice hockey. He loves sharing his passion for health and wellness with others.
Specializes in: Functional Training, Corrective Exercise, Strength and Conditioning, Flexibility, Weight Loss, & Group Fitness.
•Head Strength and Conditioning Coach of Benedictine University Women’s Volleyball
•Head Strength and Conditioning Coach of East Valley Juniors Girl’s Club Volleyball
•Former Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach of Seton Catholic Preparatory High School Girl’s Volleyball